Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

We have just posted a new Flamingo that integrates with Rhino 5's native rendering tools.  Please give the new build a try.  It is a completely different render interface.  Here is the link to the instructions and download:

Click here to download Flamingo nXt 5.0 WIP

I hope you find it works for you,

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are in the process of publishing an update, you can find the new installer here.

Thanks John... I have it now. I should get around to working with it in the next few days.

When I downloaded and installed  the newer version of Flamingo nXt 5.0, I got a message saying I need a license for Flamingo nXt 5.0 to use it.  I do have Flamingo NXT on my system.  And  the command line say, "Flamingo nXt 5.0 Beta will expire on Tuesday, September 08, 2015" Any advice?

I was able to use the link provided by John to download and install Flamingo nXt5.0, but it is asking for a license.  I have a license for nXt, which I put in, but no luck.  Do I need a separate license for the WIP?

thanks

It looks like the link that sends you the key is broken, I will have it fixed this morning and post it when it is working.

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service