Flamingo NXT Beta 21 is now avalable to download.
Improvements we added to this build include:
- Assigned lighting channels now match output channels in NXTImages.
- Advanced Background properly sets Reflective, Refractive and Visible channels.
- HDRI backgrounds render in all Farm setups.
- Depth of Field works properly in the Farm.
- Procedural materials work on the Farm.
- Materials save properly when using basic materials.
- Many bug fixes to help stability.
- Light Manager UI presentation more consistent.
- The visibility property on lights is fixed.
- Sun and Sky settings and location save in the model.
- Cylindrical mapping coordinates fixed.
- Continuing to localize more of the interface.
- When assigning materials to a groundplane, the interface now includes a library browser and a new material buttons.
- Exporting and importing materials by drag and drop supports multiple selection.
- Exported blocks contain only the materials assigned to that block.
- Objects within blocks on hidden layers do not render.
- Nested block definitions keep the correct material assignment.
- Alpha Channel saves clear in final images. Some paint programs may interpret this as black.
- Multiple renderings can be started and saved while working in Rhino.
- Planar Background image controls now work in the correct direction, not mirrored.
- Performance improvements when searching for materials and textures.
- Blend and texture locked aspect ratio saved in material definitions.
- Material drag and drop works in V5.
- Procedural materials have added both X and Y scale.
Any feedback on this build is welcomed.