Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

All Discussions Tagged 'render' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flamingo Nxt Render farm output

After I render a relatively large image in my renderfarm (2 computers), I get 27 output files. When I piece these together in the Flamingo…

Started by Michiel de Vos

7 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

Decal won't render on surface perpendicular to it.

In Flamingo 2.0, the decals used to render fine as planar projection even when the object was perpendicular to the decal direction. I use a…

Started by Juan Carreras

4 May 29, 2013
Reply by Juan Carreras

Wood grain texture alignment problem?!

Hello all, I'm looking to align my wood grain texture along a log. It works fine on the side but then the grain is 90 degrees off on top! I…

Started by Troy McNamara

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Dan Thole

change render resolution from command line or monkey?

is it possible? for me the following commands do nothing:    -options flamingonxt        -documentproperties flamingonxt

Started by Mark Hughes

2 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Mark Hughes

Render Farm Patching Images problem

Hello all I've render an image using the render farm between 2 computers. All the files are now there but when I go to patch them all toget…

Started by Troy McNamara

12 May 24, 2012
Reply by Troy McNamara

flamingo and 3d web ?

the 3D web is the next revolution. It will allow companies to showcase their products in 3D directly on the web and to calculate the report…

Started by macabann

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by macabann

Flamingo nxt fails to start rendering

For presentation purposes I need to make large renderings of different vies of a model I made. Now if I render the views in an image size o…

Started by Robert Kooiman

3 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Scott Davidson

New Build

I have just installed the new build of Flamingo nXt and I am having a problem with the display mode. When I change the display mode from wi…

Started by Richard Bazeley

9 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by LendaMan

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service