Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

Steelfish design's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I will try this on the waves too and this post will help others too http://www.boatd…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 14, 2013 to Bigger waves? does anyone know how i can make bigger waves for the ground plane??

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Steelfish design

"Scott Txs for this, i might be missing how to get the waves at the hull not being a…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 14, 2013 to Bigger waves? does anyone know how i can make bigger waves for the ground plane??

3 Jan 14, 2013

"i would love to see that option too, its a guessing game now "

Steelfish design replied Jan 13, 2013 to Viewing NXT Decals in Rhino 5 viewports

1 Jan 13, 2013

"Scott  I made a new steer, this whas a copy from motherfile, everything works now,…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 10, 2013 to update keeps alerting me even after 5 update installs

8 Jan 10, 2013

"Hi Scott could it be that the steering wheel isnt rendering because of the command…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 10, 2013 to update keeps alerting me even after 5 update installs

8 Jan 10, 2013

"Hi Scott Just installed, no problems encountered, works like a dream Just did this…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 9, 2013 to update keeps alerting me even after 5 update installs

8 Jan 10, 2013

"see alerter image"

Steelfish design replied Jan 9, 2013 to update keeps alerting me even after 5 update installs

8 Jan 10, 2013

"Perspective is what i use Scott Talked to another boatdesigner today, and he has the…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 8, 2013 to Lens length or other tricks to make the boat look longer, who can help me with a solution?

4 Jan 8, 2013

"Hi Scott txs Thats my problem that doesn't do enough, it seems is there another thin…"

Steelfish design replied Jan 8, 2013 to Lens length or other tricks to make the boat look longer, who can help me with a solution?

4 Jan 8, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service