Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

Scott Davidson's Discussions (830)

Discussions Replied To (802) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin -  Can you give our uploader a try again, it should take very large files: htt…"

Scott Davidson replied May 28 to Specifying the proper resolution

18 Jun 1
Reply by kbwegner

"Mash - It sounds like your automatic update is a bit stuck.  If you go to the websit…"

Scott Davidson replied May 28 to Flamingo Service Release 4-22-2014

2 May 28
Reply by Scott Davidson

"Chris - I think this is actually a Rhino issue.  This article should fix the problem…"

Scott Davidson replied Apr 16 to Flamingo will not run.

2 Apr 17
Reply by Chris David

"There are many things that can happen that will cause Flamingo to use memory.  Bad o…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 6 to Strange fight between Flamingo nXt and OpenOffice (last versions)

6 Mar 6
Reply by Scott Davidson

"You can send the error log to tech@mcneel.com. Here is a page on installation troubl…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 5 to Install failed

2 Mar 9
Reply by G. Neil Armstrong

"I have been looking at your video for backgrounds.  I think you are running into som…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 4 to nXt Studio

47 Apr 2
Reply by Roy Hirshkowitz

"The discourse forums use a Google login.  This can also be used for the website here…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 4 to Moving to a new forum!

2 Mar 4
Reply by Scott Davidson

"I think this may be a memory issue.   What Rhino version are you running?   Which O…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 28 to Strange fight between Flamingo nXt and OpenOffice (last versions)

6 Mar 6
Reply by Scott Davidson

"Viekko - I think you have a build that will not properly take the patch.  I would un…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 24 to Latest service pack problem

1 Feb 24
Reply by Scott Davidson

"Martin - This looks like a .Net problem.  When does this error come up?  Can you kee…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 10 to Error

3 Feb 24
Reply by John Morse

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service