Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

Scott Davidson's Discussions (854)

Discussions Replied To (824) Replies Latest Activity

"Please give the Flamingo RT viewport a try.  It will be closer to the final render.…"

Scott Davidson replied May 4 to New Flamingo WIP using Native Rhino 5.0

17 Jun 17
Reply by Robert C McDougle

"For Flamingo nXT 5 you will want to add the HDRI under the Lighting panel > Sky. "

Scott Davidson replied May 1 to New Flamingo WIP using Native Rhino 5.0

17 Jun 17

"It is hard to tell how the stones translated.  You probably need to re-assign that m…"

Scott Davidson replied May 1 to New Flamingo WIP using Native Rhino 5.0

17 Jun 17

"The Groundplane is alpha channel.  So you will be seeing all the background color.  …"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 11 to ground plane

1 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Davidson

"This is a problem with an earlier version of Rhino 5.  It messed up material IDs.  H…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 6 to Materials Swapping and Replacing Each Other

1 Mar 6
Reply by Scott Davidson

"I did some research and there is a method to do this.  It takes many steps, but it d…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 5 to Color map of the networks (grasshopper) to Flamingo nXt?

13 Feb 6
Reply by Antonín Hlavizňa

"This is an OpenGl trick.  Blending colors between vertexes.  Flamingo cannot see it…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 5 to Color map of the networks (grasshopper) to Flamingo nXt?

13 Feb 6

"I am unable to download these.  Have you tried the upload link I sent?  It can take…"

13 Feb 6

"You can send a large file using this link: http://www.rhino3d.com/upload I will pick…"

13 Feb 6

"Can you send us the mesh in the 3dm?"

13 Feb 6

RSS

Members

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service