Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

Scott Davidson's Discussions (849)

Discussions Replied To (821) Replies Latest Activity

"The Groundplane is alpha channel.  So you will be seeing all the background color.  …"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 11 to ground plane

1 Mar 11
Reply by Scott Davidson

"This is a problem with an earlier version of Rhino 5.  It messed up material IDs.  H…"

Scott Davidson replied Mar 6 to Materials Swapping and Replacing Each Other

1 Mar 6
Reply by Scott Davidson

"I did some research and there is a method to do this.  It takes many steps, but it d…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 5 to Color map of the networks (grasshopper) to Flamingo nXt?

13 Feb 6
Reply by Antonín Hlavizňa

"This is an OpenGl trick.  Blending colors between vertexes.  Flamingo cannot see it…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 5 to Color map of the networks (grasshopper) to Flamingo nXt?

13 Feb 6

"I am unable to download these.  Have you tried the upload link I sent?  It can take…"

13 Feb 6

"You can send a large file using this link: http://www.rhino3d.com/upload I will pick…"

13 Feb 6

"Can you send us the mesh in the 3dm?"

13 Feb 6

"Here is example using an actual rope texture. Here is the texture: "

Scott Davidson replied Jan 29 to How to mapping the realistic texture for knots?

4 Jan 30

"Using your texture, I used the texture as a blend material.  That allows me to assig…"

Scott Davidson replied Jan 29 to Hammered paint

3 Jan 30
Reply by Esteban Jordan

"I would do it this way: Create a pattern for the texture.  I used a brick herringb…"

Scott Davidson replied Jan 29 to How to mapping the realistic texture for knots?

4 Jan 30

RSS

Members

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service