Flamingo nXt

easy rendering for Rhino in Windows

Scott Davidson's Discussions (847)

Discussions Replied To (819) Replies Latest Activity

"I did some research and there is a method to do this.  It takes many steps, but it d…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 5 to Color map of the networks (grasshopper) to Flamingo nXt?

13 Feb 6
Reply by Antonín Hlavizňa

"This is an OpenGl trick.  Blending colors between vertexes.  Flamingo cannot see it…"

Scott Davidson replied Feb 5 to Color map of the networks (grasshopper) to Flamingo nXt?

13 Feb 6

"I am unable to download these.  Have you tried the upload link I sent?  It can take…"

13 Feb 6

"You can send a large file using this link: http://www.rhino3d.com/upload I will pick…"

13 Feb 6

"Can you send us the mesh in the 3dm?"

13 Feb 6

"Here is example using an actual rope texture. Here is the texture: "

Scott Davidson replied Jan 29 to How to mapping the realistic texture for knots?

4 Jan 30

"Using your texture, I used the texture as a blend material.  That allows me to assig…"

Scott Davidson replied Jan 29 to Hammered paint

3 Jan 30
Reply by Esteban Jordan

"I would do it this way: Create a pattern for the texture.  I used a brick herringb…"

Scott Davidson replied Jan 29 to How to mapping the realistic texture for knots?

4 Jan 30

"Are you installing off the download or off the disk.  We recommend installing Rhino…"

Scott Davidson replied Jan 27 to Windows 8 problem

5 Jan 27
Reply by Peter Emrys-Roberts

"Steve- In NXT there is no automatic cloud setting.  I normally will use an image in…"

Scott Davidson replied Jan 5 to Render setting for Architecture

7 Feb 19
Reply by Steve Andrews

RSS

Members

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service